Trip to Munnar via Chinnar, Marayur
If you plan a trip to Munnar opt the pollachi, Udumalpet, Anamalai wildlife sanctury, Chinnar sanctury, Marayur, Eravikulam National park route. You can cover the below locations itself before reaching Munnar town.
1. From Udumalpet you will enter into Anamalai Wild life Sanctuary.
2. From Anamalai you will enter into Chinnar Wild life Sanctuary(the one and only sanctuary in the rain shadow region of the Kerala state).
3. Lakkom Waterfalls.
6. Karimutty Waterfalls.
7. Thoovanam Waterfalls.
8. Maryur town famous for Marayur Sarkkara and vegetables.
9. Maryur sandalwood forest and factory.
10. Eravikulam National Park .
11. Anamudi peak(Biggest peak in South India).
We are into Anamalai Sanctury
Forest Watch tower inside Chinnar Sanctuary(Trekking available with help of forest guards)Just a fun, myself on top of CruiserThis is famous Thoovanam Water falls((Trekking to waterfalls available with help of forest guards, contact Forest office just on the road side they will guide you)
Chinnar wildlife Sanctuary(The one and only sanctuary in the rain shadow region of the Kerala state)